Special measures to combat COVID-19
Updated 28 June 2020
- Self check-in and checkout: A key safe has been installed for you to collect the lodge keys on your arrival.
- Enhanced cleaning routine: Personal protective equipment will be worn when cleaning the lodge and our “cleaning and disinfecting” checklist has been updated to incorporate current guidelines.
- Removed non-essential furnishings: To further assist our enhanced cleaning, all non-essential fabrics and furnishings have been removed for the time being.
- Landline phone: A phone has been installed in the lodge that has pre-programmed “emergency” contact numbers, which you can call if needed.
Additionally, we have been busy during lockdown introducing some new features that we very much hope you will enjoy and make use of:
- BBQ area: Complete with Weber Baby-Q gas BBQ.
- Herb planter: Large 3-tier planter with various herbs for you to use when cooking. Hand painted stones help identify the herbs!
Although we all went into lockdown, the wonderful wildlife at the lodge has been thriving. We have many new additions to add to our wildlife count – especially chicks galore! Spending more time at home has enabled us to watch and film the wildlife that visits our patch – what an amazing experience seeing families of blue tits, robins and swallows fledging from nests built in our garden!! Some of our videos have even been shown on the BBC Landward programme.
Whether it’s active adventure you seek, or reconnecting with nature in quiet relaxation, you’ll find it all at Cairnhill Lodge – your haven for an unforgettable holiday.
Your safety and enjoyment are paramount to us and we hope our new measures give you peace of mind to visit Cairnhill Lodge to enjoy this stunningly beautiful corner of Scotland.
We look forward to seeing you soon!